This unique pair of handmade beaded earrings are shaped like a chandelier with fringes and they were created by my original design to highlight the boho / ethnic / hippie style.
The time required for manufacturing the piece was approximately 2.30 hours of work.
The earrings are lightweight, flat, flawless, with identical design on both sides and the beads are sewn with resistant nylon thread, therefore there is no risk of breaking apart;
· Toho glass beads, sizes: 2-4mm, color: lila, brown, beige and black;
· Toho glass firepolish beads, size 4-8mm, color: bordeaux (dark red);
· Semiprecious stone beads: indian agate, size 4mm, color: green, brown and beige variation;
· 4.0cm in diameter and 10.5cm length (including ear wires).
· 1.57 inch in diameter and 4.13 inch length (including ear wires).
Price: 80 lei (The price may change from the time of the blog post. To request an updated price, please send an email with the name of the desired piece and I will answer in the shortest possible time).