This pair of handmade beaded earrings are shaped like a chandelier with fringes and they were made using a beadwork technique and created by my original design to highlight the boho / ethnic / hippie style. The time required for manufacturing the piece was approximately 2.30 hours of work.
The statement earrings are lightweight, flat, flawless, with identical design on both sides and the beads are sewn with resistant nylon thread, therefore there is no risk of breaking apart;
· Toho glass beads, sizes: 2-4mm, color: black, pine green and red
· Toho glass firepolish beads, size 4-8mm, color: matte-frosted gold;
· Semiprecious stone beads: african jade, size 4mm, color: green
· 4.0cm in diameter and 10.5cm length (including ear wires).
· 1.57 inch in diameter and 4.13 inch length (including ear wires).
Price: 70 lei (The price may change from the time of the blog post. To request an updated price, please send an email with the name of the desired piece and I will answer in the shortest possible time).