This is a pair of handmade beaded earrings, shaped like a chandelier with fringes. They were made using the beadwork technique named “brick stitch”and created by my original design to highlight the boho / ethnic / hippie style. The time required for manufacturing the piece was approximately 2.30 hours of work.
The statement earrings are lightweight, flat, flawless, with identical design on both sides and the beads are sewn with resistant Nylon thread, therefore there is no risk of breaking apart;
· Toho glass beads, sizes: 2-4mm, color: black, transparent mauve (amethyst color);
· Toho glass firepolish beads, size 4mm, color: red;
· Semiprecious stone beads: malachite, faceted, size 4-8mm, color: green.
· 4.0cm in diameter and 10.5cm length (including ear wires).
· 1.57 inch in diameter and 4.13 inch length (including ear wires).
Price: 70 lei (The price may change from the time of the blog post. To request an updated price, please send an email with the name of the desired piece and I will answer in the shortest possible time).