This is a pair of handmade round shaped beaded earrings, made using the beadwork technique named “brick stitch”and created by my original design to highlight the boho / ethnic / hippie style. The time required for manufacturing the piece was approximately 2.30 hours of work;
The statement earrings are lightweight, flat, flawless with identical design on both sides and the beads are sewn with resistant Nylon thread, therefore there is no risk of breaking apart;
· Toho glass beads, sizes: 2-4mm, color: black, transparent mauve (amethyst color) and transparent red
· Toho glass firepolish beads, size 4mm, color: transparent mauve (amethyst color);
· Semiprecious stone beads: aventurine, size 4-8mm, color: light green
· 5cm in diameter(including ear wires)
· 1.96 inch in diameter(including ear wires).
Price: 50 lei (The price may change from the time of the blog post. To request an updated price, please send an email with the name of the desired piece and I will answer in the shortest possible time).